BINTULU MEDICAL CENTRE provides one of the most comprehensive health examination available. We always welcome clients to join us to participate in comprehensive assessment of their health.
Our program offers individualized health assessments and consultations by a well qualified, competent team comprising of Consultants, Medical officers & nurses.
Our good health is important to us, our family and our business. Our highly organized Health Screening Centre offers our clients a through medical evaluation with access to our comprehensive medical, surgical, laboratory and radiological facilities.
All the individual programs that we offer focus on the identification of any risk factors which may be detrimental to your health and thus we focus on modifying these resulting in the protecting of your most valuable asset, your health.
Our comprehensive medical evaluation includes a complete history, screening tests, and physical examination. Our through medical examination will be tailored to your health concerns and medical needs. Designed for the busy executives and their employees, the Executives Screening Program (ESP) and Occupational Health Program (OHP) are comprehensive and convenient.
The Health Screening Centre consulting hours being from Mondays to Fridays between 7am to 5pm and 7am-12pm on Saturdays.
Aims of Screening Programs:-
- To identify potential health risk factors
- To identify asymptomatic persons with early signs of the disease
- To evaluate your health status & early prevention of disease
- To provide our clients the highest level of personalized healthcare
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE :-
- Complete Blood Work (Unless a test has been done in the past 12 months)
- In body Nutrition Analysis
- Complete medical profile which includes detailed information including medical and family history and risk stratification
- Vitals and body measurement
- Chart review, recommendations, and referrals (IF NECESSARY) will be provided by a physician based on each medical profile and in accordance with the most recent medical guidelines
- Resting ECG
- Stress Test
- Bone Densitometer Ultrasonic & DEXA
- Audiometry (DOSH APPROVED)
- Pap smear
- Lung Function Test / Spirometry
- Others Vaccination of all disease including yellow fever vaccine
(Accredited Centre Of World Health Organization & Ministry Of Health Malaysia)