BINTULU MEDICAL CENTRE is a private medical with the Physiotherapy department. Our medical centre has a full range of most advanced equipment which cater to the needs of inpatient & outpatient services.
Physiotherapy is usually prescribed to relieve pain, restore normal function and strength, prevent further injury and promote healthy living and lifestyle. It uses physical approaches to promote, maintain and restore physical, psychological and social wellbeing, taking into account variations in health status.
The treatment is science-based; committed to extending, applying, evaluating and reviewing the evidence that underpins a condition. It aims to ensure maximum recovery and early independence of clients.
At BINTULU MEDICAL CENTRE, the majority of our clients are referred from inpatient disciplines and outpatient specialist. Our scope of services includes:
- Physiotherapy and rehabilitation to non-operative cases such as musculoskeletal, neurological, cardiovascular, respiratory etc disorders.
- Pre- & post-operative physiotherapy and rehabilitation.
- Therapeutic management and rehabilitation to patients with musculoskeletal, neurology, cardiovascular, respiratory and other conditions that result in functional limitations disabilities and handicaps.
- Early Intervention rehabilitation program to high risk and fitness conscious clients.
Therapy and Rehabilitation Services include:-
Electrophysical modalities, manual & exercise therapy
- REHABILITATION PROGRAM:
Special regime/protocol, sport, vestibular, diabetic, hypertension, pulmonary, rheumatology, neurology (Adult and Paediatric), spinal, amputee, etc
- FITNESS AND EXERCISE
Obesity, geriatric, preventions of fall, osteoporosis, early intervention and prevention exercise programs for fitness conscious individuals
- SPECIAL CLIENT MANAGEMENT:
Antenatal & Postnatal, Incontinence, lymphoedema
- CONSULTATION & EDUCATION
Ergonomic, back & neck care, prevention and early intervention exercise